Advanced Ladders is the largest supplier of aluminum planks and stages in the Pacific Northwest, serving customers all along the Western United States.
We offer a variety of planks and stages:
- Widths from 14" to 24"
- Lengths from 12' to 32'
- 250 lbs. to 750 lbs. load capacity (for 1-3 people)
All of our planks and stages are versatile and made of high quality aluminum. They can be used for either supported or suspended scaffolding systems as well as for gangways.
- Our planks and stages are compliant with OSHA and ANSI regulations, meeting all requirements for safety and quality.
- One-year warranty against manufacturer defect.
- Custom plank and stage lengths are available for manufacture.
- Guard rail systems are available for improved safety.
We have fully-trained staff ready to help you.
Please feel welcome to contact us with any questions at 1-888-520-0200.
Aluminum Extension Planks have a 250 lbs. load capacity (1-person). They are 14" wide and available in three sizes:
- 6'-9', 8'-13', and 10'-17'
Our aluminum guard rail systems are available for the side (span) of the stage plank as well as the ends of the stage planks.
The Guard Rail Safety System includes upper and mid guard rails, toe board, and stanchion posts with assembly brackets/hardware.